Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress protection than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key advantage of aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is essential for areas with a high level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with proper protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Look at all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are extremely reliable and are manufactured using quality raw material. We can also custom design them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across various areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, providing a highly versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of durable aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy structure with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest standards of safeguard demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both industrial and commercial markets. They will be the ideal choice for housing electrical and electronic equipment of quality value with better anti-corrosion effectiveness ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can generate holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them suited in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent top quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted version is vibra finished for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted release is painted with difficult – satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cool rolled down to required thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in professional and residential building for wall cladding and roofing purposes.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their lightweight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF tasks or jobs which are at the mercy of weather. Because of the development of the enclosures, they may also be employed for projects involving temperature as the cases make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: