The Internal Combustion Rock Drill Hand Held type YN27C can be used as a tool for both breaking and percussive drilling with higher cost performance,which is widely praised by customers.There is a conversion device in the machine,the machine will operate with percussive drilling function if you turn up the lock pin and operate with breaking function if you turn down the lock pin,which is easy to use.
|Weight of main machine
|Type of engine
|single cylinder,air cooled 2 strokes
|Cylinder diameter*stroke of piston
|Rotating speed of engine
|Displacement of engine piston
|Type of carburetor
|hand needle valve,no floating type
|controllable silicon, contactless system
|Drilling speed (mean value of 5 holes)
|Drilling hole diameter
|Max drilling depth
|Mixture ratio of gasline and lubricating oil
|Drill rod and breaker shank
|Rotating speed of drill rod
|Clearance of spark plug
HangZhou Sailuoxin Pneumatic Tool Co., Ltd. established in 2018,is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design,development and production of rock drill.We are located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.,HangZhou,ZHangZhoug province,which is near HangZhou port,one of the biggest ports in the world with convenient transportation access.All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
We have over 20 employees,an annual sales figure that exceeds USD 10,000,000 and are currently exporting 80% of our production worldwide.Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enables us to guarantee total customer satisfaction.
As a result of our high quality products and outstanding customer service,we have gained a global sales network CHINAMFG Africa,South America
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order,please feel free to contact us.We are looking CHINAMFG to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
How do ratchet wheels differ from other types of gears in terms of functionality?
Ratchet wheels differ from other types of gears in terms of functionality primarily due to their unidirectional motion and ability to prevent backward movement. Here are key distinctions between ratchet wheels and other gears:
- 1. Unidirectional Motion: Ratchet wheels are designed to allow motion in only one direction. When force is applied in the desired direction, the ratchet wheel rotates freely, enabling movement. In contrast, traditional gears, such as spur gears or helical gears, transmit motion bidirectionally—both clockwise and counterclockwise.
- 2. Prevention of Backward Movement: The defining feature of ratchet wheels is their ability to prevent backward movement. This is achieved through the engagement of a pawl or catch mechanism with the teeth of the ratchet wheel. The pawl locks the ratchet wheel in place when force is applied in the opposite direction, effectively preventing any reverse motion. Traditional gears do not have this locking capability and allow bidirectional movement without restriction.
- 3. Incremental Motion Control: Ratchet wheels are often used in applications where precise incremental motion control is required. The teeth on a ratchet wheel are typically spaced in a way that allows for controlled, step-by-step movement. This is advantageous in scenarios where precise positioning or adjustments are necessary, such as in ratchet wrenches or fine-tooth ratchet wheels.
- 4. Limited Gear Ratio: Unlike traditional gears that can provide variable gear ratios to change speed and torque, ratchet wheels offer a fixed gear ratio. They are not used for speed reduction or torque amplification but rather for controlled and secure movement in one direction.
- 5. Specialized Applications: Ratchet wheels are commonly found in specific applications where their unidirectional and locking capabilities are crucial. These include hand tools like ratchet wrenches, winches, tie-down straps, handbrakes in vehicles, and more. Traditional gears are used in a broader range of applications where bidirectional motion is needed, such as in machinery, vehicles, and industrial equipment.
In summary, ratchet wheels excel at providing controlled, unidirectional motion and preventing backward movement. They are specialized components used in applications where these characteristics are essential. Traditional gears, on the other hand, are versatile components that transmit motion bidirectionally and are employed in a wide array of mechanical systems for various purposes.
How do ratchet wheels contribute to the precision and repeatability of certain applications?
Ratchet wheels play a pivotal role in enhancing precision and repeatability in various applications by providing controlled and incremental motion. Their contributions to precision and repeatability can be explained as follows:
- 1. Controlled Movement: Ratchet wheels are designed to engage with pawls or catches in a way that allows them to move in only one direction while preventing backward movement. This controlled movement ensures that adjustments, increments, or positioning occur with a high degree of accuracy.
- 2. Incremental Adjustments: In applications where precision is crucial, such as in manufacturing, assembly, or calibration equipment, ratchet wheels enable users to make incremental adjustments or movements. This precision allows for fine-tuning and achieving the exact desired outcome.
- 3. Consistency and Repeatability: Ratchet mechanisms, including ratchet wheels, provide a consistent and repeatable motion. Users can reliably achieve the same result repeatedly, ensuring product consistency in manufacturing or consistent positioning in various tasks.
- 4. Safety and Position Locking: Ratchet wheels are commonly used in safety-critical applications where specific positions must be securely locked. This locking feature not only enhances safety but also ensures that a particular setting or position remains precise and repeatable.
- 5. Indexing and Positioning: In applications like indexing tables or machinery requiring precise indexing or positioning, ratchet wheels enable accurate and repeatable alignment of components or workpieces. This is essential for processes such as drilling, milling, or assembly.
- 6. Calibration and Measurement: Ratchet mechanisms are utilized in calibration equipment to allow for precise adjustments of measuring instruments. This contributes to the accuracy and repeatability of measurements, which is critical in scientific, laboratory, and metrology applications.
- 7. Safety Interlocks: Ratchet wheels are often part of safety interlock systems that require specific conditions to be met before certain operations can proceed. This ensures that critical safety protocols are consistently followed.
- 8. Reliability in Emergency Systems: Ratchet mechanisms are incorporated into emergency systems where reliability and repeatability are paramount. For example, emergency stop systems rely on the repeatability of ratchet wheels to ensure consistent and immediate shutdown of machinery.
- 9. Reducing Human Error: In applications where human operators are involved, ratchet wheels help reduce the likelihood of errors. The controlled and incremental motion they provide minimizes the risk of overshooting or undershooting desired settings.
In summary, ratchet wheels contribute to precision and repeatability by enabling controlled and incremental motion, ensuring consistent and repeatable results, and enhancing safety in various applications across industries.
Can you describe the factors to consider when selecting ratchet wheels for specific applications?
When selecting ratchet wheels for specific applications, several important factors should be taken into consideration to ensure optimal performance and reliability. These factors include:
- 1. Load Capacity: Determine the maximum load or force the ratchet wheel will need to handle. Choose a ratchet wheel with the appropriate load capacity to ensure safe and efficient operation. Larger and more robust ratchet wheels are suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- 2. Space Constraints: Consider the available space within the mechanical system where the ratchet wheel will be installed. Ensure that the selected ratchet wheel size fits within the allocated space without interference or clearance issues.
- 3. Tooth Profile: The tooth profile of the ratchet wheel should match the application’s requirements. Standard ratchet wheels have angled teeth, while fine-tooth ratchet wheels offer finer control. Select the tooth profile that suits the desired level of precision and movement control.
- 4. Material: Choose a ratchet wheel material that is compatible with the application’s environment and demands. Common materials include hardened steel or alloy metals for durability. In corrosive environments, opt for corrosion-resistant coatings or materials.
- 5. Pawl Compatibility: Ensure that the selected ratchet wheel is compatible with the pawl or catch mechanism used in the application. The pawl should effectively engage and disengage with the ratchet wheel’s teeth for reliable operation.
- 6. Precision Requirements: Consider the level of precision required in the application. Fine-tooth ratchet wheels are suitable for applications demanding precise adjustments, while standard ratchet wheels offer a balance of control and strength.
- 7. Operating Conditions: Evaluate the operating conditions, including temperature extremes, humidity, and exposure to chemicals or contaminants. Select ratchet wheels that can withstand these conditions without degradation.
- 8. Customization: For specialized applications or unique requirements, consider the option of custom-designed ratchet wheels. Customization allows for tailoring the ratchet wheel’s size, tooth profile, and material to meet specific needs.
- 9. Maintenance: Assess the ease of maintenance and lubrication requirements. Some ratchet wheels may need periodic cleaning and lubrication to ensure smooth and reliable operation.
- 10. Regulatory Compliance: In some industries, specific standards and regulations may govern the choice of components. Ensure that the selected ratchet wheel complies with relevant industry standards and safety regulations.
By carefully considering these factors, you can select the most suitable ratchet wheel for your specific application, promoting efficient and reliable performance while minimizing the risk of issues or failures.
editor by CX 2023-11-27