Advanced thermo treatment equipment, such as network heat treatment oven, multi-use thermo treatment oven, etc. If you’re looking for a 540 PTO shaft, 540 to 1000 PTO adapter, 540 PTO hydraulic pump, or a 540 PTO gearbox, look no further. It’s important to replace PTO parts that are worn or cracking before you have a major breakdown that could be expensive and even dangerous. We have PTO drive shafts as well as essential shield parts for your safety. Our Eurocardan parts include a range of types of clutches to improve the operation of your power take-off system. PTO shafts and accessories are an important part of the more than 26,000 items we carry for farm, shop, home and garden.
- Applicable Industries:
Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, farms, Construction works , Energy & Mining, agricultural machiner
- Product name:
50×62 Aluminum Alloy Double Diaphragm Clamp Coupling
- Surface treatment:
- Max inner hole:
- Max torque:
Double Diaphragm Clamp Coupling
EPG Electronic specializes in precise, high-performance drive solutions. We offer a broad range of integrated motors, brushless DC motors and stepper motors, as well as motor controllers and linear actuators that are primarily used in automation systems, automatic laboratory equipment and medical devices.
Packaging & Delivery
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 9 10 – 30 >30 Est. Time(days) 5 7 To be negotiated
1. Bushing made of High-strength aluminum alloy
2. The diaphragm is made of 304 stainless steel
3. With high torque capacity, can accurately control shaft rotation, high precision control can be performed
4. For servomotor/stepmotor connect
5. Zero backlash, suitable for high-speed operation
6. Clamp type
The following misuse may result in life-threatening or serious injury:
1. In order to work safely, coupling and other rotating parts must be protected by the outer cover. If you touch parts of these jobs, you may be hurt.
2. Protective devices must be installed to prevent danger.
3. Power supply must be cut off during installation and disassembly
4. Tightening screw and countersunk head screw shall be tightened with appropriate force by using screwdriver, wrench cargo torsion wrench
5. The working speed of the product should not exceed the maximum speed.
6. Disassembly or reorganization of products is prohibited
Linear rail & block