We Our professionals and engineers have 23 a long time of Knowledge in the Bearing Business.- EPG Team the greatest agricultural gearbox and pto manufacturing unit in China with 5 various branches. For more details: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
2BYF collection soya planters should be matched with tractor for working. These planters are made particularly for sowing soya. They have a lot of great characteristics as follows:
- Modest rows spacing for soya planting
- The composition of seeder is compact, which is practical to modify wor ept discipline.
- Installed two profile-modelling wheels , which just press the two sides of seeds furrow , will not likely push the inner side of the seed furrow, then the soya seeds can break via the soil and come out very effortlessly.
- The installation of seeding models are arranged staggerly , which solved the problem of heaping soil due to the fact of little row spacing.
- Modifying the gearbox to get sixteen diverse kinds of plant spacing, the bare minimum plant spacing is 80mm, and the optimum plant spacing is 360mm to meet up with diverse demands of soya planting.
|Model||2BYF-4||2BYF-5||2BYF-6||2BYF-7 (Soya planter)|
|Matched electrical power (hp)||25-fifty hp||>=50 hp||>=60 hp||>=sixty hp|
|All round dimensions (LXWXH)mm||1050x1420x900||1050x1820x900||1050x2220x900||1050×2620×900|
|Bodyweight (kg)||one hundred ninety kg||250kg||290kg||334kg|
|Rows amount||four rows||five rows||six rows||7 rows|
|Plant spacing (mm)||80 ,85, a hundred and twenty,130,a hundred and sixty,a hundred and eighty,220,360|
|Row spacing (mm)||40mm|
|Furrowing depth (mm)||60-eighty mm|
|Seeding depth (mm)||30-fifty mm|
|Seeding quantity (kg/ha.)||22.7-37.5 kg /ha.|
|Seeds breakage charge (%)||<=1.5%|
|Seeds hopper volume (L)||8.5×4||eight.5×5||8.5×6||8.5×7 john deere 709 gearbox La Paz Xihu (West Lake) Dis.through (Plurinational Point out of)
|Wor ept pace in various plant spacing (km/h)||4.(85mm) 5.8(120mm) 6.4(130mm)
eight.(160mm) 8.9(180mm) eleven.(220mm)
|Wor ept efficiency (ha./hour)||.4-.6 ha./hour||.55-.75ha./hour||.65-.9ha./hour||.8-1ha./hour|
The use of unique tools manufacturer’s (OEM) element quantities or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating merchandise use and compatibility. Our firm and the detailed substitute elements contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or created by the OEM.